Some people believe that organic social media marketing has gone extinct.
Let them think like that.
The less people that use organic marketing strategies on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, the more opportunities there are for us all to work together. Don't share this article to anyone who might be interested in taking action. This knowledge should be kept in your possession. For the information you are about to receive, many people charge $700 to $5000.
Organic marketing on platforms such as Instagram and Facebook is the most popular affiliate marketing strategy of 2020. You just need to have a deep understanding of the platform and a genuine desire to help others.
What is Organic Social Media Marketing and Paid Ads?
This type of marketing involves generating traffic, leads or sales through social media platforms, without having to pay for advertising. Paid advertising is fine. Paid advertising is something I prefer to organic social media marketing. However, organic marketing is still a powerful option that is in some ways more targeted than any social media advertising tool.
How to get started with Organic SMM
First, you will need a product to promote and a funnel to capture contact information and make sales. GrooveFunnels will be used as an example. You can create your funnel using GroovePages and capture information with GrooveMail to promote GrooveFunnels. You can also offer your product or service as an alternative.
After you have created a GrooveFunnels free account and built a funnel that will gather leads and promote your offer, it is time to get into the marketing.
Step 1: Getting Started On Facebook
You most likely already have a profile on Facebook. I was curious how you guess. I don't gamble much. Their March 2020 press release stated that they had more than 2 billion users per day in their first quarter. Comparing that number to the 186 million users on Twitter will show you how large Facebook's presence is on social media.
It is because of this that I recommend you start with the large FB. Facebook's huge popularity and its easy-to-manage group structure allow you to reach almost any audience that you wish.
Prepare your profile. First, create your profile. Next, add a cover photo that teases the offer and a link back to your funnel. Next, you can use the search function to locate groups within your product's area of interest or niche. You might also search for affiliate groups such as marketing groups, online businesses groups, sales funnel groups, etc.
After you have joined several groups, ensure you understand and read the rules. To be considered a serious member of the community, it is best to adhere to them as soon as you find them.
Not all groups allow you to share links to content or your funnel on specific days. These are free advertising, so I suggest keeping track of them using a calendar or spreadsheet.
As you grow in your role, answer the questions of others and share your insights. People will be drawn to your profile by the fact that they can click on your link or get in touch with you via messenger. Organic affiliate marketers love FB Messenger. As long as it isn't prohibited by the group, you can send messages and friend requests to people first.
This simple technique has been used by many people to make millions or even billions of dollars through their affiliate offers, as well as to sell their products and/or services.
There are other things you can do on Facebook
You can also create a Facebook group to help your customers and offer them services. Although groups can be time-consuming and require a lot of energy, many marketers swear by the effectiveness of these groups. It's also easy to outsource administrative tasks once a group is established.
It is a good idea to post high-value content regularly on your profile and in your groups. However, not all posts need to be "value posts". People will be just as interested in your daily life and more likely than you to reply to posts that are less serious. It is important to experiment and discover what works for you. You can increase your reach by posting images, but videos and live broadcasts can also help.
You can turn organic marketing, which many people do, into your main source income. It's not something I recommend. You can stick to pure FB organic if you don't mind not getting a vacation or you prefer having all your eggs in the same basket. If you are looking to diversify your portfolio, I have some solid suggestions.
Step 2: Move to a Platform with More Permanence
Facebook marketing's impermanence is the third problem. Your followers will see most posts, videos, and lives for only a few days. Although some helpful content may be viewed in groups, FB is a very instant platform for marketing.
There are many options at this stage. I suggest that you only expand to one option unless you have the time and commitment to do it properly. There are many platforms you can use to start creating content, including Quora and Medium.com. Although not all of these platforms are "social media", they can be used because they're free and have lots of user-generated content.
YouTube and Medium may be the best options for you if you are a strong writer or video producer. Linkedin is a great way to grow your brand. Quora is a great choice if you want to gain as much authority as possible and get as much exposure as possible.
Each of the four platforms listed above allows at least one link to your profile. You can either link to your funnel, or to your Facebook group depending on how you plan to use the platform. In most cases you can do both. This is possible by using Rebrandly, a free tool that shortens links.
It's easy from there. On Quora, answer questions. YouTube allows you to upload videos and Medium allows you to write articles. You can do all three on Linkedin. Your content can be used to communicate your knowledge to your audience and to share your story. Every once in a while, recommend that they follow your link to your group or funnel.
Important: You need to be familiar with the rules and communities of each platform. Before you start writing your own, take some time to read through the posts of others.
Step 3: Analyze your efforts and scale
Once you have some success, it is time to improve your approach to maximize your success. This is where GrooveSell tracking and URL shorteners are key. It is important to determine which content generates the most clicks for your offers. GrooveSell tracking hyperlinks make it possible to see which clicks convert.
No matter what your approach, you need a system to understand, analyze, and scale your marketing efforts. It could be as simple to see which Facebook groups have the highest number of messenger conversations. This could be as simple as tracking clicks across multiple platforms and converting them.
When the same effort yields 2-10 times the results you previously achieved, you will know that this is the right place.
You may find it more beneficial to have multiple funnels as you grow. Or you might prefer to focus your efforts on a single offer. GrooveFunnels offers a wide range of options, so it doesn't matter if you are looking to create an ecommerce store, or offer coaching services.
Alex is an affiliate and digital marketer that helps entrepreneurs create the online business they want. He is a specialist in Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Strategy and loves helping companies of any size achieve their promotional goals. Visit his website to learn more or get assistance in achieving your promotional goals.
The first Groovefunnels article was Organic Social Media Marketing in Three Simple Steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it important to define your brand?
Your company can simply call it a brand. Your brand is a promise that your company will deliver certain benefits and qualities that will make you stand out from the rest. Your brand is what differentiates you from others in the same industry.
Your brand will give you authority and credibility. When prospective customers see your logo, they instantly recognize that your company stands behind its products and services. Because you have earned their trust, they will trust you.
Your brand is also an expression of your company's culture. Your employees will feel passionate about your brand if they are passionate about your product or services.
Your brand is not just words and images. It's a promise to which your company lives up. It is your promise to offer value to your customers.
There are several things you should consider when developing your brand. First, choose a name and description that clearly describes your company. If you own a bakery, Sweet Dreams Bakery would be your choice. But if you're running a software company, you'd probably go with something like DreamSpark Software.
Next, you will need to decide how your company will be represented. Are you going to use a familiar symbol? Will you use colors that complement your corporate image? Will you use logos?
Finally, consider the perception of your brand by your target audience. Do you present yourself as helpful and friendly? Will you be trustworthy and professional looking? Are you able to communicate your knowledge and experience?
These are all questions to ask before you build your brand.
What are the primary types of marketing you use?
Marketing is the act of communicating ideas, values, and messages to consumers. These days, we often hear the term “marketing” being used interchangeably with advertising. But in reality, marketing involves more than just advertising. Marketing covers all communications that promote and market products or services.
Marketing has three main components: branding, promotion, distribution. The company's brand is how it identifies with its target audience. Promotion is the process of attracting attention to your brand via paid advertisements, promotions that are free, and other public relations activities. Distribution is how your message gets to your audience. Distribution can be done via traditional methods such as television, radio and print. But, the new technology has made it easier.
What are the best digital strategies I can do at home for marketing?
Digital marketing can be a great way to reach customers who spend their most time online. This is a great opportunity to generate leads and customers for your business.
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn can be used to promote your brand. You can also make use of email marketing tools for sending emails to prospects and potential clients.
You have many options for marketing your product or service via digital media.
If you're able to use these channels effectively, it shouldn't be a problem getting started.
What are some examples in indirect marketing?
There are many indirect marketing strategies that you can use to promote and grow your business. A social media campaign might encourage people to share photos of themselves using your product. This could spread awareness of your brand.
You could advertise in the local paper if your auto shop is open. This would encourage people to take their cars to your shop instead of visiting other shops.
You can also send coupons to customers' email inboxes, or post ads on bulletin boards located in public areas.
Because it costs little, indirect marketing works great.
However, it takes time to build trust among people, so you'll need patience when promoting your business this way.
It is also important to track how effective your campaigns have been. Measure the number and quality of leads that each method generates.
This will allow you to see which methods are most effective for your business.
How does marketing fit into business strategy?
Every business strategy must include marketing. Marketing is essential to any business strategy. Without it, nobody would be able to know about your company. Without sales, marketing would not be possible. Marketing is essential to any business plan.
Marketing is important, but not everyone gets it. Marketing is often viewed as just spending money on advertisements. Marketing is more than just advertising. Marketing encompasses everything you do to communicate your company's identity and position in the marketplace.
As you consider your business, think of these questions: What image do I want to project? How will my customers view me? How should I present my self to the world?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you probably haven’t considered marketing.
- In 2017, 34% of marketers cited co-branding as the most effective way to increase the number of email subscribers. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- Many experts recommend you share 20% of your promotional content and 80% of other valuable content you find. (marketinginsidergroup.com)
- 81% of brands employ affiliate marketing, and eCommerce sites are particularly good candidates. (blog.hubspot.com)
- A poll earlier this year found that 14% of older Gen Z's had bought an item in the previous six months based on an influencer's recommendation. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- According to statistics, 60% of online shoppers worldwide actively search for coupons before purchasing from a virtual shop. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- How to Use Search Engine Optimization to Build Your Brand
- Marketing Automation: What is it, Examples & Tools 
What is your marketing strategy?
Did you hear the phrase “If You build it, they'll come” many times?
Well, you're wrong.
Although building something is hard work, it's not enough if you want to attract customers. Internet Marketing Principles are necessary to reach your target audience in order to grow your business.
Internet Marketing Principles refer to the guidelines marketers use in creating websites, blogs, emails campaigns, and social media profiles that generate leads, and sales.
These Internet Marketing Principles can be used to generate traffic, capture emails, close sales, and sell handmade jewelry online.
Here are some examples from Internet Marketing Principles.
- Content is the key to success – Your content should be unique and engaging. You will lose credibility as a source for information if you copy content from others.
- Trust builds trust. People prefer recommendations from friends and relatives to Adsense. Make sure you're trustworthy when recommending a product.
- Be personal – People prefer to talk to real people rather than robots. You want your website to look real and not robotic.
- Give value – People will only give away stuff if they feel that they are getting something of value. You can give them something in exchange for your contact information.
- Tell stories – Stories are powerful tools for connecting audiences. They can help you tell your story, and connect with your audiences.
- Giveaways – Give away products to increase brand awareness and build loyalty.
- Use of call-to actions buttons is crucial because they prompt users into taking action.
- Before you launch your website live, make sure to test everything.
- Keep it simple. Complexity is better than simplicity. It is best to keep things simple when possible. The simpler your website, the easier it will be to maintain and update.
- Clear goals are easier to measure.
- You must measure everything. It is vital to improve your marketing efforts by measuring your progress towards your goals.
- Focus on conversion – Conversion means turning browsers into buyers.
- Get feedback.
- Track your results – By tracking your results, you can identify areas that need improvement.
- Repeat – The repetition of a pattern creates momentum.
- Optimize your marketing efforts. Optimization is a way to ensure your marketing efforts are effective.
- Stay consistent – Consistency keeps your brand recognizable.
- Reward yourself. Rewards will motivate you.
- Learn from others – One of the best ways you can avoid making the same mistakes as others is to learn from their mistakes.
- Never stop learning – Always seek out new ideas and techniques.
- To achieve sustainable growth, think long-term.
- Trust your gut. Sometimes, intuition can guide you through life.
- Every day is a test. We learn lessons from mistakes, even though they are inevitable.
- Recognize your weaknesses. Knowing your strengths and weak points will give you the insight to how to overcome obstacles.
- Don't get discouraged – Everyone fails at least once. But don't let failure discourage you. Try again.
- Take risks – Sometimes it's necessary to take chances in order for you to move forward.
- Enjoy the journey. It is vital to live a happy, fulfilled life.
- Be passionate – Passion fuels motivation.
- You must be true to who you are. This is key to building trust and relationships.
- Know yourself – Self-knowledge can be essential for self-improvement.
- Find your tribe – It is important to find a supportive group of people who are like-minded.
- Create a vision board – Vision boards are great tools for visualizing your future.
- Ask questions – Questions are the gateway to knowledge.
By: Sancia Sprott
Title: Organic Social Media Marketing in 3 Simple Steps
Sourced From: groovefunnels.com/blog/organic-social-media-marketing-in-3-simple-steps/
Published Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 18:15:59 +0000