Disclosure: We may earn a commission if you click on any of our links.
It’s easy to meet in person if everyone is on your invitation list. Webinars allow people to engage in trainings, demonstrations, and seminars without the need for a hotel stay or airfare.
If you choose to take this route, your customers will be able register and pay through the platform. This is an advantage to using webinar software over video conferencing software. To perform a transaction, you don’t need to use another software. This is just one example of the many ways it can make your life easier.
You should think about a few things when you search for webinar topics.
Here’s a list of five top-rated webinar software options. We will discuss the details of choosing the right webinar software.
#1 – WebinarNinja Review – The Best for High-Quality Training and Coaching
WebinarNinja offers many tools that will help you connect with your audience. Chat individually or in a group. You can share course materials. Display the results of a poll.
Engagement can be increased which in turn helps people to build their experience. This is why I love it for teaching, coaching, or onboarding new employees.
WebinarNinja is close to Demio because of its beautiful, modern design and flexible webinar capabilities. WebinarNinja can be used by smaller groups, but it is slightly less expensive than Demio.
It is trusted by well-known B2B brands like AppSumo, Baremetrics and Podia. This essentially supports their position as the best for high quality training or coaching.
WebinarNinja can host any type of webinar: live, recorded, series, hybrid, or automated. The key features of the coaching and training feature include uploading PowerPoint presentations, creating questions and answers spaces, as well as sharing information.
WebinarNinja also has the following notable features:
- There are tons of integrations available with renowned systems like MailChimp and ConvertKit, HubSpot or Squarespace, ClickFunnels, Squarespace, Squarespace and HubSpot.
- For quick and easy webinar creation, these templates are ready-to-use.
- You can save marketing materials in the software to make them easily accessible
- Design custom thank you pages and registration pages with your brand to convert
WebinarNinja is also known for providing some of the best customer service. You can reach them via email or live chat. There is also a large resource library that provides assistance with setup and minor problems.
WebinarNinja offers four pricing options:
- Starter:For up to 100 people, $39/month
- Pro:For up to 300 guests, $79 per month
- Plus:For up to 500 guests, $129/month
- Power$199/month up to 1000 guests
Each membership includes a 14-day trial for no cost. So you don’t have to pay anything and can get started right away!
#2 – LivestormReview — TheThe Best for Ease of Use and Automation
Livestorm is a webinar software program that lets you run live, on demand, or automated webinars. It can be used for almost any purpose.
You can hold a live event, or a detailed product demonstration. You can also create an educational customer training series, or an online course.
Livestorm is an easy-to-use, yet powerful video communication tool. Their ease-of-use and detailed automation really make them stand out.
This software is easy to use, even if you don’t have any technical knowledge. Automation features such as an event registration page and promotional emails and automatic event reminder emails allow you to set up a webinar in no time.
Other great features include:
- Register for the webinar from any web browser in just one click
- A full range of webinar types, including live, pre-recorded, and on-demand
- Screensharing capabilities
- Live chat, polls and Q&A are available during the webinar
- Excellant analytics and reporting capabilities
Another amazing feature is: Livestorm offers customer support in many languages.
They also offer a self-service documentation section on their website. This is a great resource for minor technical issues or set-up problems that you are able to solve yourself without having to reach out to tech support.
The Livestorm plan options include:
- BasicUp to 10 Live Attendees are Free
- PremiumUp to 100 Live Attendants: $99/month
- EnterpriseGet a personalized quote based upon your needs
Livestorm is now available for you to get started!
#3 – EasyWebinarReview — TheBest for Beginners & Social Media
is the EasyWebinar slogan. It stands for , which means is a “wildly easy-to-use live and automated webinar platform.” . All accounts seem to agree with this statement. Their platform is also believed to be the only one that successfully integrates marketing strategy and webinar technology.
This software can be used to launch your first seminar quickly and easily. It features a drag-and-drop page builder, tons of seamless integrations, and tons more.
This software’s highlight? EasyWebinar allows hosts livestream to Facebook and YouTube simultaneously .
This is what makes it so amazing.
It basically gives you unlimited potential for how many people your content could reach at once. Although people viewing your content through YouTube or Facebook won’t have access to the interactive features, it could still reach thousands of people.
Other notable features include:
- Integration seamless with popular platforms like MailChimp and WordPress
- Tools for tracking engagement, including webinar watch time and clicks on-platform
- Browser-based viewing
- Transform live events into webinar funnels
- Four presenters can be accommodated in one room. All have sharing capabilities.
EasyWebinar may not be the most affordable webinar software available, but it packs a punch. Three pricing options are available:
- Standard:For up to 100 guests, $78 per month
- Pro:$129/month up to 500 guests
- EnterpriseFor up to 2000 guests, $499 per month
Free trials of both the Pro and Standard plans are available. You can also schedule a demo for the Enterprise plan.
#4 – WebinarJamReview — TheBestLarge businesses
WebinarJam has the potential to host as many as 5,000 people at once with minimal delays. This makes it a great choice for large companies.
WebinarJam’s greatest feature is its ability to be used by small groups.
The advanced live chat feature within the webinar is my favorite interactive feature. It actually brings the person’s video onto the stage. To encourage people to take action, you can include countdowns and pop-ups.
These features are more important for larger businesses than they are for smaller ones.
WebinarJam also offers the following features:
- Top-notch 24/7 customer support
- Notifications via SMS and email
- You can create paid webinars and receive payment through the software.
- You can stream directly to YouTube for additional participant reach
- Compatibility with multiple browsers or systems
WebinarJam’s main selling point? It automatically records every word you type.
This is so clever! I don’t know if you do, but forgetting the record button is something that I do all the time.
Three pricing options are available:
- BasicFor up to 500 people, $499/year
- For professionals$699/year up to 2000 attendees
- Enterprise$999/year up to 5,000 guests
WebinarJam is so sure that you will love their software, they offer a 30-day money back guarantee. They also offer a $1 14-day free trial, but this is a very limited offer.
#5 – DemioReview — TheBest for Live Events
Demio is the best in modern webinar software. It is user-friendly and will help you grow your business. It can be used by any business of any size that wishes to host interactive live events to promote their marketing campaigns.
The best part? No download is required Your attendees will have easy access to a stunning platform that clearly represents your brand. They can also join the event from any browser.
What makes them so great for live events? These are just a few of the top features they have:
- Get stats in real time by running interactive polls
- Embed CTAs and launch offers designed to convert on-the-spot sales
- Handouts can be shared with attendees for immediate download
- As needed, grant permission to video and microphone access to attendees
- Chat functions available for Q&A in public and private settings
Demio is interactive and will leave your audience feeling as if they know you.
Demio also allows you to record your webinar and email it to all participants. This ensures that no one is left out, even if it’s not possible for them to attend live.
Demio has three pricing options:
- Starter:For up to 50 people, $34 per month
- GrowthFor up to 150 guests, $69 per month
- Business PlanFor up to 500 guests, $163/month
Demio gives you a 14-day trial of their Growth Plan for free.
Here’s what I looked at to find the best webinar software
You can record high-quality videos with all the best webinar software.
A range of interactive features, such as live chat or built-in polls, will also be available to you. Or not. You will find a variety of webinar software.
Find the key features that will make your webinars more successful. Are you looking for interactive features that allow your audience to participate? Do you want to measure people’s engagement with your content?
The feature selection is just one aspect of your search. Let’s discuss the other three factors that you need to consider when evaluating your options.
Your decision-making process will be affected by the number of participants that you can allow to join your webinar simultaneously. Some software can be used for small groups while others can host large numbers of people at once.
Perhaps you aren’t sure how large or fast your webinar will grow. You should check with your software provider to see if they have a plan that will allow you to grow your attendee count alongside your business.
How well does the software work if there are thousands of participants? Are there known technical issues or latency that can occur when everyone logs in?
This is a great advantage because most webinar software providers offer tiered pricing that depends on how many people you want to invite to each meeting. If you love a particular one, it’s likely you can make it work.
Is it easy for participants to join the webinar. Are they required to download additional plugins or apps? Or can they just launch their favorite web browser and join the webinar immediately?
Some users find the extra program or app required to join a webinar too complicated or overwhelming. Some users may decide to abandon plans to attend your webinar.
This is why it’s so important to choose a webinar program that is easy to use for your participants. You can access many options from your web browser. This will make it easy for your participants to commit.
Imagine that you have put in hours of hardwork to create an amazing live webinar and the software crashes five minutes before it’s time to start.
It makes me sick just thinking about it.
It is essential that you choose a provider of webinar software that provides 24/7 customer support if you intend to host live events.
Technology can also be fickle and difficult. When choosing the tool to use, it is important to have access to professionals who are familiar with the software.
The best webinar software for me may be different than the best for you.
It is important that you use the following methodology to ensure that you are choosing the right webinar software for your company.
My top picks can be a great place for you to begin your search.
- WebinarNinja is the best for coaching or training
- Livestorm – The best for automation & ease of use
- EasyWebinar – Best for beginners & social media
- WebinarJam – Best for large companies
- Demio – Best for live events
It’s the best way to get a feel for what you like than by taking these products on a test drive.
Don’t forget about free trial and money-back guarantee to see how your software works before you decide to buy.
By: Neil Patel
Title: Best Webinar Software
Sourced From: neilpatel.com/blog/best-webinar-software/
Published Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 18:00:00 +0000