Photos. Videos. Infographics. Animations. Data visualizations. Visuals are a common part of most content these days. Visual marketing is the only way to reach and engage today's audience.
Unsure if visual content is really necessary? Take a look at some of the statistics behind visual content marketing.
Consumers prefer visual content
Visual content drives social media engagement
Visuals can enhance brand recognition and message retention
Customize the visual elements according to your audience and brand message
Consumers prefer visual content
The attention span of the average person is getting shorter. Only 8.25 seconds focused interaction will not help any marketing strategy.
Your audience will be more interested in your visual content if it is consistent and solid. According to WordStream 91% of people prefer written content over visual.
Social media is a vital part of today's marketing. Social media and a strong visual content strategy can help any business reach a new level of engagement.
How can you use visual content to your advantage? Find out more by reading on.
If you want your content to be shared and make an impression, visuals are essential. Images are six times more memorable than text for the average reader. Images are six times more likely than text to keep your audience's attention.
According to Hootsuite "LinkedIn images posts have an average 98% higher rate of comments". Visual content not only grabs the attention of your target audience, but also encourages consumer interaction.
Visual elements are a great way to improve your message.
AdWeek reports that people remember only 20% of the things they read. But they retain 80% of everything they see.
Not all visuals, however, are created equally. You won't see a big change in social sharing or engagement if all you do is add stock images to your content.
Visual marketing is a powerful tool to increase sales and leads.
Infographic: 16 Visual Content Marketing Statistic to Know in 2022
Selecting the Right content type
Stock images aren't your only option for adding visual elements to content. Infographics and short videos will make your blog more engaging for your readers.
A visual theme such as an animated figure can be used to bring together longer content, like eBooks or whitepapers. This will keep your audience engaged and entertained.
If you don't want to spend the time or resources necessary to create your own visual content, stock images are still better than nothing. Make sure your stock photos are visually appealing and relevant.
Add your logo or brand to the media piece you're using to give it a special touch. A logo placed with care and intention will help your audience remember you and your brand.
Do not be afraid to use creativity to engage your readership!
Call to Action
The same Forbes Insights report found that visual content, such as videos, can motivate people to act. Visual marketing is a powerful tool for marketers. Make sure to take advantage of it by adding a call-to action (CTA).
CTAs include anything from encouraging people visit your website, to signing up for a newsletter, or making a sale. CTAs do not have to be obvious.
You can inspire your audience to share your content by creating a visually appealing piece that contains valuable information.
Catering to Your Audience
What is the point of visual marketing? You need to appeal to your audience, and then figure out the best way to present it. You can then use that appeal to attract even more viewers.
The use of visuals in marketing is not an exception. It is important to tailor the content to the audience.
Images and other visuals should reflect and embody the consumer base. Always make sure the visuals you choose are appropriate for your brand and audience.
There should also be a consistency in all the social media platforms you use. You should give your brand a visual identity so that customers can easily associate it with you.
You will be recognizable and memorable for anyone who sees your content if you have a little consistency. You can take risks by participating in new trends on social media.
The most important thing is to always keep in mind that your content must be focused on your audience and customers.
Deliver a seamless Omni-channel user experience
If your site is not mobile-friendly, it doesn't matter how good your visual marketing is if consumers can't access your landing pages.
This is only one example of a poor omnichannel user experience. Customers should have a consistent, seamless experience with your brand at all touch points and interactions, online and off.
Ensure that you adapt your content to each platform on which you use social media to promote your business. To get the best results, you should be familiar with the demographics and types of content that are most popular on each social media platform.
When consumers are searching for something, nothing is more frustrating than getting contradictory messages or being directed to the wrong landing page.
Making the experience of your customers as pleasant and convenient as you can will help to benefit your business or brand more than you think.
Need some assistance with the part of visual content marketing? Visit our content creator services or contact us to schedule a consultation.
The post Powerful Visual Content: Why and How? The post Powerful Visual Content Marketing: Why and How? appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the four functions marketing serves?
Marketing is the art of creating demand and products.
It gives information about the company's offerings and its values and how they affect customers' lives.
Marketing stimulates interest, creates awareness, and finally drives action (or purchase), in response to an invitation.
Marketing can be divided into four functions.
- In order to create demand, you must build relationships with potential buyers in order to convince them that there is value buying your product or services.
- Stimulating Interest – This involves increasing consumer awareness of your product or service.
- Building Awareness – This refers to making sure consumers are familiar with your product and services, as well as why they might be interested in buying them.
- Driving Action – This is the act of ensuring that consumers purchase your product or service after being made aware.
How do you build an Ecommerce Marketing Plan
The first step in selling is to determine what you want. You should have a range of products and services that are related to your business.
The second step in marketing is to decide how much money you want to spend on advertising and promotions. You may need to use multiple methods, such as direct mail, email blasts, social media sites, search engine optimization, and more.
Once you know how much money you need, you can start developing a budget for each method. You might want to consult an expert in e-marketing if you aren't sure which marketing strategy is best for you business. They can help you determine which marketing method is best for your business.
Once you have your plan in place you can begin to implement it. It is possible to hire someone else to assist you in this process.
You don't need to reinvent the wheel by starting from scratch. Be sure to use proven strategies that are working for other online sellers. Before making any changes, make sure to test it all.
Never forget that your ultimate goal must be to increase sales or profits. Your eCommerce marketing strategy should consider both long-term and short-term goals.
Read our article about eCommerce Marketing Tips if you are looking to increase your sales. We hope they can help you achieve your goals!
What are the different types of marketing?
Marketing is divided into four categories: Traditional Advertising, Direct Mail, Public Relations, and Digital Marketing. Each type of marketing has different purposes and should be used for a specific purpose. These can be combined to help you reach your goals.
What is eCommerce marketing?
Ecommerce marketing refers to online shopping. It's selling products via the Internet. This includes buying goods from companies and selling them over the web. If you are an individual seller, selling on eBay is possible. You could also set up a business to sell your goods for profit. You want to make money online selling your products.
Here are some additional details on eCommerce marketing:
It is important to determine what kind of products you wish to sell in order for your eCommerce site to be successful. First, determine whether you are going to sell one item (a book), or several items (such as DVDs and books).
Once you have an idea of the products you want to offer, it's time to search for suppliers. A supplier is the company that produces and sells what you want. For example, if you wanted to start selling greeting cards, you'd need to find a supplier that made and sold greeting cards.
Once you have found a supplier you will need to set up a website that displays the products and allows buyers to buy them. Some suppliers offer templates that you can use, while others require you create your template. Once you have your website online, you need to promote it to draw visitors. This means posting articles on blogs and forums, advertising on websites like Google Adwords, and sending emails to relevant contacts.
There are many ways to promote your eCommerce store. These include search engines, email, social networks, mobile apps, and search engines.
- Email marketing is a great choice for most businesses. It is cost-effective, straightforward to implement, as well as delivering results. However, it can take a lot effort and time to generate quality leads.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is a technique used to improve the ranking of a webpage for specific keywords. This is often done via link building, which allows pages to rank higher in search engine results.
- Promoting businesses is becoming more important through social networking sites such LinkedIn and Facebook. Many people use these websites every day to stay in touch with family and friends. If you post useful articles, you can reach thousands of people.
- For eCommerce marketers, mobile apps can also be a great tool. Customers love shopping on their mobile devices. Apps allow you to reach customers from anywhere.
In summary, eCommerce has become a big business. There are many avenues to promote your small business. Be wise when choosing an eCommerce marketing strategy to maximize your business's potential.
What are the five marketing concepts?
These are the five main marketing concepts
- Branding – A brand is what people think of when they hear your name. It's what people associate with you when they hear your name. You must create a consistent brand identity across all media.
- Positioning – Your positioning is the way you position yourself in your market. What is the best way to describe yourself?
- Message: This is the message. What is your point? What's the point?
- Marketing mix – This combines channels, pricing, and promotions to deliver your message to your target audience.
- How do you measure success?
- Many experts recommend you share 20% of your promotional content and 80% of other valuable content you find. (marketinginsidergroup.com)
- In 2017, 34% of marketers cited co-branding as the most effective way to increase the number of email subscribers. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- This allows us to deliver CPCs that are 80% less than average and CTRs 4-5 times higher than average. (marketinginsidergroup.com)
- Companies that use personalization are seeing revenue increases ranging from 6-10%. (blog.hubspot.com)
- Today, 81% of brands around the world have affiliate programs. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- SEO Learning Center, Moz
- [Case Stud] How Moz Ranked #1 in Search Engine Optimization for a High-Volume Keyword In Under 3 Months
What is your marketing strategy
Are you familiar with the expression, “If they build it, they will follow”?
Well, you're wrong.
Although building something is hard work, it's not enough if you want to attract customers. Internet Marketing Principles are essential to grow your business.
Internet Marketing Principles can be described as the principles that are used by marketers to create websites and blogs, email campaigns, social profiles, etc. that generate leads.
You can sell handmade jewelry online by learning these Internet Marketing Principles.
Here are some examples from Internet Marketing Principles.
- Content is king – Your content needs to be unique and compelling. Copying content from another source will make you less credible as an information source.
- Trust is built – People will trust recommendations from family and friends over Adsense and advertisements. So, if you recommend a product, make sure it's trustworthy.
- Personalize – People prefer to speak to people, not robots. Your website must look like a human being and not robotic.
- Offer value – People don't give away anything unless they feel they are receiving something worth their time. So, offer them something valuable in exchange for their contact info.
- Tell stories – Stories are powerful tools for connecting audiences. They enable you to share your story with your audience and help you connect with them.
- Giveaways: Giving away items helps to build brand loyalty.
- It is important to use call-to-action buttons because they encourage users to take action.
- Before you launch your website live, make sure to test everything.
- Keep it simple. Simple is always better than complicated. Simpler is better. Your website will be easier to manage and update if it is simpler.
- Achieve a clear goal. It is easier to measure the results of your efforts if you have a clear goal.
- Measure everything – It's crucial to measure your progress towards your marketing goals.
- Focus on conversion – Conversion means turning browsers into buyers.
- Get feedback. Feedback can help you improve your marketing efforts.
- Track your results – By tracking your results, you can identify areas that need improvement.
- Repeat – Repetition creates momentum.
- Optimize your marketing efforts – Optimization will ensure that your marketing efforts work effectively.
- You must be consistent. Your brand will always be remembered.
- Reward yourself. This motivates you to keep doing great work.
- Learn from others. – It is a great way to avoid making the same mistakes.
- Never stop learning. Always look for new ideas and techniques.
- You must think long-term. To sustain growth, it is important to think long-term.
- Trust your gut – Sometimes, your intuition is the best tool for guiding you through life.
- Treat each day as a trial run. While mistakes are inevitable, they can teach us valuable lessons that we wouldn't otherwise be able to learn.
- Understand your weaknesses – Understanding your strengths and weaknesses gives you insight into how to overcome obstacles.
- Don't get discouraged – Everyone fails at least once. But don't let failure discourage you. Try again.
- Take risks – Sometimes it's necessary to take chances in order for you to move forward.
- Enjoy the ride – It's essential to living happy lives.
- Be passionate – Passion fuels motivation.
- Keep in touch with your authentic self – Building relationships requires you to be yourself.
- Know Yourself – Self knowledge is vital for self improvement.
- Find your tribe – Finding a supportive community of like-minded individuals is invaluable.
- Make a vision board. Vision boards can be a great tool for visualizing your future.
- Ask questions. Questions can open up doors to knowledge.
By: Michael Brenner
Title: Powerful Visual Content Marketing: Why and How?
Sourced From: marketinginsidergroup.com/content-marketing/3-keys-creating-powerful-visual-content-marketing/
Published Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 12:30:00 +0000