Marketing has changed from being brand-centric to being more customer-focused in the age of big data. This is a good thing. To ensure that a business thrives, it is essential to provide the best customer service possible.
A loyal following will produce positive reviews and testimonials, which can be used as social proof to attract more customers. It's free marketing at its best.
It has a significant impact. 82% of people check reviews regularly. On average, people need to read at least ten reviews before they trust a company. This is a great motivator to encourage customers to leave thoughtful comments on your website, social media and product pages.
You can also use customer reviews to build a relationship with your customers. Customers can share their admirations for your brand while simultaneously pointing out your shortcomings. This will encourage you to continually improve your product and service.
Customers are increasingly relying on reviews to make informed purchasing decisions. 95% of customers read reviews prior to making a purchase.
Do not assume that reviews will come to you. Make sure your CTA is optimized for reviews. Verify your business. Offer customer incentives. And don't forget to keep following up for positive reviews. Your business will be more popular than the competitors if it has more reviews.
Make sure to use your reviews carefully. Your website, social media channels and newsletters should display them prominently. Even a negative review can be a positive sign of social proof.
Evidence that Reviews Drive Business Growth
Brands are not trusted by buyers immediately. Consumers also don't trust brands if they make a purchase. G2 Crowd reports that 95% of consumers have read customer reviews before making a purchase. About 40% also form opinions after reading at least three reviews.
The star ratings alongside your brand name can also have an impact. Only 57% would choose a service that has a 3-star rating, while 94% would prefer a brand with a 4-star rating.
You will need to have many reviews. Consumers are more inclined to choose the product with more reviews than products with similar ratings. Prospective buyers who see a product with more than 50 reviews can experience an increase in conversion rates. The number of reviews is also important to consumers.
Search engines will rank websites higher if they have a lot of positive reviews. Google uses online reviews to display search results.
Reading online reviews is basically the same as asking friends for a recommendation. It's no surprise that 88% of people trust online reviews more than their friends. Consumers want to feel they are getting the best price for their money. Who better to ask for help than those who have used the product or service?
Where can I get reviews
People can find a lot of general review sites when they search for your business name in a search engine. Facebook, G2 Crowd and Google Reviews are three of the most used online review platforms.
These platforms offer many benefits, including some additional features.
- Yelp Yelp is a popular online general review site, alongside Foursquare and TripAdvisor. You can review a wide range of services on the website, including beauty and cosmetics as well as doctors and healthcare. Forbes reports that each Yelp star increases results in a 5-9% increase of revenue.
- TripAdvisor Most people who search for travel itineraries and activities use TripAdvisor reviews. You can also book hotels or restaurants and compare prices.
- Foursquare Location-based insights are the heart of Foursquare. The app allows you to check in almost anywhere and then rate the places you have been to. It also acts as a reliable source for reviews about activities and restaurants.
- Facebook Facebook currently has 3.51 million monthly active users. Most brands opt to be visible on Facebook through their Pages. While anyone can view the ratings and reviews, only registered Facebook users are allowed to leave reviews.
- Amazon Customers can upload photos to view products in a real-life setting. The reviews section includes information about buyers who have verified their purchase. This means that they purchased the product from Amazon. Buyers tend to read the most positive and critical reviews first.
- G2 Crowd is a website that reviews business solutions and is visited by over 1.5 million buyers every month. This site has revolutionized the B2B market by offering reliable user reviews that assist companies in selecting the best business software. To reduce fraud, users sign in using their LinkedIn profiles.
- Google My Business Google reviews have a major impact on your business. A star rating beside your brand name appears when a buyer searches for it. Research shows that 6/10 consumers search Google for reviews. This should make Google My Business a priority.
- Angie's List Angie's List Angie's List is another website that focuses exclusively on reviews of the following categories: house and auto, pets, health, and professional services.
- Glassdoor Glassdoor is the leading company review and job search website online. The company overview will be displayed, along with detailed reviews about different aspects such as salary, interview process, and benefits.
These sites can also be used to review companies in your industry. If you have an e-commerce site, buyers should be able to leave reviews. Review Trackers shared that the automotive industry has Edmunds.com and Cars.com, while Open Table and Resy have the restaurant industry. You should look for sites that are related to your niche in order to better target customers.
These are just a few of the many ways that you can get your customers to leave reviews after they've made a purchase.
Customer Service Review: Build your Social Proof and Increase Your Customer Service
Although you should focus on positive reviews, don't let them deterring you. It can be difficult for some consumers to trust a product that seems too good to true or perfect. A majority of online shoppers trust products with negative reviews.
Reviewing your services is an investment that will pay dividends in the long-term. In generating leads, brand advocates are powerful. When you gather these reviews, remember the true reason you want to climb the ranks: providing value solutions and services to your customers.
Your customers should be empowered by you listening to them and showing them how you can improve your products and services to them. This is the best way to show your customers that you care about them and offer great products.
In the age of the internet, a customer-driven strategy for B2B businesses is the best option. Your business will be more resistant if you create valuable content that customers can use. To learn more about our SEO Blog Writing Services, or to schedule a consultation to discuss your content marketing strategy, please visit the following link.
Marketing Insider Group's first article, How to Get More Customer Testimonials and Reviews [INFOGRAPHIC], appeared first.
By: Giana Reno
Title: How to Get More Customer Reviews, Testimonials, and Social Proof [INFOGRAPHIC]
Sourced From: marketinginsidergroup.com/content-marketing/how-to-get-more-customer-reviews-testimonials-and-social-proof-infographic/
Published Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 14:00:00 +0000