Online reputation can make a big impact on your business. 93% of online shoppers say that online reviews influence their buying decisions.
A great user experience, quality products and exceptional customer service are all key factors in establishing a positive online reputation. It is important to have strategies in place for getting more customers to leave reviews online.
Let's suppose you have all this and your online reputation has improved. Now what? What can you do to turn that into traffic, leads and sales?
Join Neil Patel & TrustPilot to attend a webinar at 8am PST April 12th, to learn 7 Ways to Use your Online Reputation To Get More Traffic, Leads and Sales
How Your Online Reputation Is Important for Getting Sales
In 2021, more than 230,000,000 people purchased online. You have access to many reviews before you make a purchase.
Trustpilot reports that reviews are the most trusted form of social proof. 89 per cent of global customers read them during their online shopping journey.
People read more than one review before making a purchase. When it comes to local businesses , the average consumer will read 10 reviews before making a decision .
99 per cent of consumers have searched online for businesses in the last year. Businesses that want to be different locally can benefit from paying attention to their online reputation.
Businesses in B2B should pay close attention. 92% of B2B decision-makers will look online before making a purchase.
Your online reputation is important. You just have to know how to use your online reputation to increase traffic, leads and ultimately sales.
Who will benefit from this Webinar?
This webinar will benefit many people. Voici quelques-unes:
- Marketers are looking for innovative ways to leverage social proof and online reviews in order to generate results for their clients.
- Businesses are looking for new strategies that increase traffic, leads and revenue.
- Managers who are interested in aligning strategies with marketing teams or business owners.
- Anyone who wants to make their brand more visible online.
Which Businesses will Benefit from This Webinar?
Many businesses monitor their online reputation. Here are some examples:
- 88% of small businesses conduct an audit of their online reputation at the least once per quarter.
- Small businesses use social media to monitor their repuation.
- 87% of business executives believe that their reputation with customers is very important.
It doesn't really matter if your business is small or large, whether you are an established e-commerce website, a B2B company selling enterprise solutions, or a local business. The strategies that you'll learn in the upcoming webinar will be beneficial to any business looking to increase their traffic and generate more revenue.
This Webinar Will Teach You
This webinar will demonstrate seven powerful ways to leverage your online reputation. Voici quelques-unes of the things you can expect:
- Online review data can be collected and leveraged
- Conversions at key touchpoints along the customer journey
- How to get more reviews
- How you can use your reviews on other channels
We will not only explain why each strategy is beneficial for your business but also show you how to use it and what other businesses have done it.
If you find all this interesting, sign up for our webinar. Trustpilot and Neil Patel are eager to share their expertise on how building a strong online reputation can help you.
How have you used your online reputation in order to increase traffic, leads and sales?
By: Neil Patel
Title: 7 Ways to Use Your Online Reputation to Get More Traffic, Leads, and Sales [Free Webinar on April 12th]
Sourced From: neilpatel.com/blog/online-reputation-webinar/
Published Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 22:00:00 +0000