It is difficult to blog. First, you need to find the best writers and determine how often you will post. Next, create a consistent tone throughout your company’s blog. Although it’s complicated to improve your SEO ranking, it’s essential for today’s market.
Consider this: What can you do to make it even more amazing? Which works should you read? What works best for the best? A great blog is an important piece of content marketing.
To BE the best you must READ the best. To stay on top, it is important to seek out the best from your competition and peers. You can learn from their experience how style, tone, structure and overall structure are used to increase business traffic.
30 Bloggers Who Are Educated About 2022
This list includes the top 2022 bloggers. These bloggers are talented, smart, and highly successful. They offer blogs on a variety of topics. You will find at least one blog on every topic, from tech to public health to marketing B2B.
- Ann Handley – Ann Handley is a staff favorite! Blogger, digital marketing pioneer, Wall Street Journal best-selling writer. MarketingProfs, her company, is a highly rated B2B consulting and training resource for companies who want to improve their content marketing game.
Source: Controversial Copywriting
- Tequia Burt – Tequia is Editor in Chief at Linkedin’s Marketing Solutions blog. She has worked with many major players in her field, including Spirituality & Health Magazine and B2B Marketing USA. She currently blogs about effective marketing techniques on Linkedin.
- Neil Patel – Neil Patel is a New York Times bestseller and has been called a top influencer in the Wall Street Journal. He has been named one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under 30 by President Obama, and one of the top 35 by the United Nations. He blogs about online advertising, content marketing and ranking in SEO.
- Matt Marshall – Matt founded VentureBeat.com. This blog is a great tech blog that covers brands, cybersecurity, and the metaverse. This blog serves to drive traffic towards his major event, Transform. It is an informational summit on AI and technology.
- Gina Trapani is the CEO at Postlight, which designs platforms for large companies. She is a regular contributor to Medium and Github and her blog contains blog posts about technology.
- Babba C. Riva – Babba, the founder and CEO of Ceremonia. Her blog, which has over 167k followers on Instagram, shares stories about female empowerment and beauty products that promote her products.
- Amanda Stantonn is a lifestyle and beauty blogger. Her Instagram followers are staggering at 1.1 million, and her blogging skills have made her a top blogger.
- Ileane Smith is a blogger who specializes in live streaming and digital media creation. Her site has over 11k subscribers on YouTube and aims to help businesses and individuals grow their audiences via created content and specialized distribution.
- Catarina Mira is a fashion blogger who has a unique outlook on blogging. Her blog is primarily a photo blog, with large folders of photos and a few paragraphs of dialog for each topic. Her Instagram followers number 72k, so it is a great way to analyze your brand’s image collection.
- Ree Drummond – Also known as The Pioneer Woman and a food and family blogger, Ree has her own Food Network show. Her show, cookbooks and blog about her life have helped her build a content empire.
- Ryan Robinson – Ryan Robinson is a content market blogger who specializes in large-scale content management and profitable blog administration. His platform simplifies blog creation for the public and has been featured by HubSpot as well as Forbes.
- Ella Woodward is Ella’s owner of Deliciously Ella. This website features recipes and cookbooks. Her blog has been around for more than a decade. She uses stories about food and family to market her (very successful!) line of cookbooks.
- Camille Styles is a well-known wellness blogger with over 184k Instagram followers. Her website covers many topics, including interior design, health, and people stories.
- Adam Enfroy – Adam has over 500,000 monthly visitors and teaches young entrepreneurs how to set up blogs and use business softwares to maximize business profits. His latest articles highlight the best SEO practices to start-ups.
- Marie Forleo – Marie is an Oprah-nominated blogger who aims to inspire her readers with practical tips on how to be the person they want to be. Her blogs have been read by thousands of people thanks to her authentic and creative voice. She has 220k Twitter followers.
Source: Business Chicks
- Joanna Goddard is the founder of Cup of Jo, a popular lifestyle blog. The site was founded in 2007 and has grown to be one of the most popular blogs in the industry.
- Steve Kearns- Steve Kearns is the blog and social media strategist for LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions company. His team manages Linkedin’s newsletter “This Week in Marketing”, which provides advice to subscribers on B2B content.
- Michelle Ngome is a Fractional Diversity Marketing Consultant who guides businesses in inclusive content marketing for the B2B market. Her blog is focused on diversity, equity and inclusive marketing practices.
- Amit Agarwal – Amit is a web geek, solo entrepreneur, and loves making things online. He was recently given the Google Developer Expert title by Google for GSuite as well as Google Apps Script. Amit started tech blogging in 2004 and was the first Indian blogger.
Source: Amit Agarwal
- James Clear – James Clear is a New York Times Bestselling Blogger who writes about positive lifestyle changes, motivational self-change and more. He has spoken at Fortune 500 companies, and his writings have been published in The Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
- Chris Guillebeau is a blogger who writes about life, work and travel. He’s written extensively about side hustles, money making, nonconformity, tensions in Ukraine, and other topics. There are 7 books by him right now that are targeted at people who want to make extra income.
- Paul Thurrot – Paul is the owner of Thurrot.com, which is a popular tech blog that focuses on Microsoft-related software.
- Gala Darling – Gala is a huge blogger and has over 223k Instagram followers. She was featured on Oprah and Forbes. Her mission is to “show women how beautiful they are.” Her blog drives traffic to her products and generates revenue.
- John Doherty is a B2B Marketing Consultant who specializes in the growth of businesses through blog creation. His articles include topics on blog maintenance, major platforms and business prioritization.
- David Lebovitz is a food blogger who specializes in sweets, pastries, and has a minor interest in location writing. His blog serves as a marketing tool to promote his cookbooks, and novels that are centered on food.
- Ali Francis – Ali blogs for Bon Appetit about food ethics, development, and other topics. Her posts are meant to drive traffic to Bon Appetit’s main website, which sells cookbooks as well as videos featuring professional chefs.
- Joanne Wiebe – Joanne founded Copyhackers, which is a marketing service that helps marketing professionals become better copywriters. Her blog provides helpful information on blog-appropriate grammar and spelling.
- Matthew Barby – Matthew is a SEO/Metaverse blogger who works as the VP Marketing at HubSpot. He is based in London and uses his blog as a way to promote his keynote speaking services.
- Elise Blaha Cripe is the owner and operator of enJoy. Her blog is about farm life and food. She has turned her blog into an ecourse line and published two books.
- John Lee Dumas is John, the founder of FireNation, an income-focused blog and podcast that focuses on entrepreneurialism and income. His blog was among the most popular in 2020 and drives traffic to his site. He proudly displays the annual revenue.
It’s possible to learn a few things from big bloggers who dominate the industry. Many food experts have cookbooks. Many marketers have books and consulting services. Even lifestyle bloggers can have their own interior design business or beauty products!
This is, however, intentional. Although many blogs were started without products, these bloggers have learned how to effectively sell their products over time. Is your blog doing the same or are you just adding another tab to your homepage?
Here are some quick tips:
- It is essential to blog in order to increase site traffic and generate revenue for your main product.
- You can keep your clients informed by posting to a blog.
- You can learn a lot from studying the blogs that are most successful.
These are four strategies to make your blog look like a pro:
1. Create the Perfect Blog Posts
Although it may sound obvious, a solid foundation is essential for any business to succeed. You must follow a great strategy, and do it consistently, to maximize your visibility.
Although the message and mass text you are trying to send is important, you should also be concerned about the details.
These are some examples:
- Tagging similar high-traffic sites
- A relevant video is featured
- Bulleted lists (like the one shown here)
The little things are the most important. Your blog will benefit if you have all your technical ducks in order.
2. Develop a Content Strategy
Do not try to do it yourself! A winning content strategy is key to the success of your blog. Content strategy is a holistic way to deliver information to customers. This is distinct from content marketing which is the execution.
You can create your content strategy in multiple steps, including creating a content schedule, establishing your brand voice and setting metrics.
Your content strategy is only as good as the metrics you set. These metrics include:
- SEO Performance
It is easier to identify the areas that are doing well and those that need some love when you have a way to measure how your blog is performing.
3. Keep active on social media
SEO is an important part of retaining and growing readership. But there is another way to get your posts in front of consumers.
Social Media! A large social media presence on multiple platforms is one of the most important traits that successful bloggers have in common. Many have built a large network of content to promote their other content and maximize their viewers’ attention. Some of them have even been referred to as “influencers” in their field.
Neil Patel, who has YouTube channel with crash courses videos, is a marketer who helps clients improve their marketing. In all his posts and videos, he mentions Twitter, Instagram and his website. He then directs viewers to his blog and to his YouTube channel.
See what we are getting at?
Another great way to increase traffic is to create a cycle of efficient promotion via social media channels.
This is a great way to stretch your content and maximize your budget. Why upload a video to YouTube and then let it die? You can reach more people if you syndicate your content well without having to impact your bottom line.
Image Source: iZooto.com
4. Ask experts to guest post
What do you think everyone could use more?
Your blog can benefit from the services of experts in your field to write guest articles.
- Your account can be directed to their followers and fans
- All you publish should be authentic
- Create diverse (but focused) content
You might be thinking, “We can’t afford a guest writer. It probably wouldn’t be worth it.” Budgeting extra money in your marketing plan can prove to be a valuable investment for your blog and you.
Consider it this way: If you were worried about your health and needed to find out opinions on various illnesses, would you visit a blog that featured the opinion of a random doctor or a specialist? It would be a search for the opinions of the top doctors in the field.
Marketing is different than medicine. However, experts and influencers have a significant impact on your blogger’s credibility. A partnership with them is beneficial for both of you, thanks to their important titles and large audience.
Get to work!
You have the resources, the budget and the facts. Now it’s your turn to make your blog great. You can still get help or advice by visiting our SEO Blog Writing Service. Or, schedule a complimentary 15-minute consultation.
Carter Grimm is a contributor writer for Marketing Investment Group. He is currently pursuing an M.A. In Media & Communication Studies at West Chester University of Pennsylvania. Get in touch with him via LinkedIn
Marketing Insider Group’s post, The 30 Most Influential Bloggers in 2022 appeared first.
By: Carter Grimm
Title: The 30 Most Influential Bloggers of 2022
Sourced From: marketinginsidergroup.com/content-marketing/the-30-most-influential-bloggers-of-2022/
Published Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 10:00:34 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…